Ever thought of becoming a Full-Time YouTuber? You are at the right place to kick start your journey. Learn how to make a YouTube channel & start earning without worrying about huge budgets.
On average, over 1 billion hrs of YouTube videos are watched, which is more than Netflix & Facebook altogether.
YouTube operates in more than 200 countries while supporting 80 languages with over 2 billion users representing roughly a third of all web users. Whereas, 87% of online marketers use YouTube video.
You do not require a large expense, either to create your own YouTube channel or to become a full-time YouTuber. A YouTuber’s checklist does not simply need to have millions of expenditure, even simple videos can get viral and change the game. You have to be unpredictable!
In order to create a YouTube Channel one should have a Google Account. Through a Google Account, people can view videos, rate, follow or subscribe to channels. However, you have no official public presence on YouTube unless you establish a YouTube channel. You must create a YouTube channel to upload your own amazing videos, to comment on other creators’ work, or create playlists.
Follow these instructions to create your own YouTube channel and start earning from it.
Create Google Account
It’s important to create a Google account before creating your YouTube channel:
- Enter your ”Name”.
- Fill a ”Password”.
- Enter an ”Email address”.
- After you’ve gone through each detail, click the ”I Agree” button. The Verify Account page will appear.
- Provide your ”Contact” information and indicate how you wish to be contacted. A code will be sent to you via sms or voice call.
- Enter the code. Choose the Continue option.
Congratulations! Now you can create your YouTube Channel.
Create YouTube Channel
Through these simple steps you can create your Youtube channel.
- On a laptop or smartphone, go to YouTube and sign in.
- Create a channel by clicking your profile picture.
Business /Personal Channel
You’ll be given an option of creating a personal channel or a channel with a business or other name. Select the “Use custom name” option. The next step is to give your channel a name. Add a photo to your profile. Add your channel’s description. Custom connections to a website or blog, and also social links to Twitter or Instagram, can be added to the site.
- It will be necessary for you to build a channel.
- Check the information (including your Google Account profile name and photo) and click Create Channel.
Congrats! You’ve just launched your own YouTube channel. Now you are ready to showcase your talent & earn money.
Do You Know: A YouTube channel can earn upto $18 per 1,000 ad views.
How to earn from YouTube?
- Join YouTube Partners program, After amassing 1,000 subscribers along with 4,000 hours of viewing time, content providers can join the YouTube Partner programme. This allows authors access to revenue-generating services (Monetization) like advertising, crowdsourcing, and item sales. Pre-roll, display, and other ad formats are used by YouTube to monetize videos. Advertisers are compensated based on the number of clicks and impressions received. YouTube keeps 45 percent of the money and distributes 55 percent to the content producer. Ad guidelines must be followed by content authors. Ads will not be put against content that involves abusive language, adult themes, brutality, or other topics.
- Influencer marketing emerged from brand sponsorship, in the digital marketing field, is a profitable form of advertising. A firm will compensate a content creator to use a video to advertise a brand or product.
- Channel memberships are another common approach to monetize a channel. Fans /followers pay a monthly subscription fee in exchange for supplementary content including badges, emoticons, exclusive videos, live chats, and other items. This monetization function is available to YouTube partners who have reached 1,000 subscribers.
- By activating Merchandise sales, YouTube partners can market up to 12 items of stuff to their viewers.
What are you waiting for!! Get up from that couch and turn your hobby into a full time earning.