If you find that someone else has stolen one of your videos and uploaded it to YouTube, you can now submit a claim to DRM. We’ll deal with it directly and win you the stolen revenue you deserve. Just provide us the following information via email@example.com
- Link to your original video: What’s the URL for your 100% original video?
- Link to the stolen copy: What’s the URL of the stolen copy of your content?
- Timecode: When (in terms of hours:minutes:seconds) does your content appear in the stolen video? (If it’s the entire video, enter 00:00:00.)
- Policy: What action do you want DRM to take on the stolen content? (In most cases, you’ll want to monetize so you can grow your earnings.)
- Monetize: Earn money from any views the stolen video gets.
- Track: Keep track of all views of the stolen video within your YouTube analytics.
- Block: Keep the stolen video from being viewable on YouTube.
- Strike: Report the stolen video (and the uploader) to YouTube.